Saturday, December 16, 2006

Comments for Seastar

Hi all,

Never used a site like this before. I would like to be able to leave comments on some posts, without creating a new post, but am confused at how to do so. I see under post options I can "allow" reader comments, so this is a test to see if people can comment on this post. If people know how to do this maybe they could contact me so I could figure it out. I would encourage people to allow comments on their posts, for example I would love to comment on some of the beautiful puppies staring on this site!!

Cheers,
Jennifer

2 comments:

fwt said...

Okay looks like I figured it out. Sorry, Jennifer

Laurie said...

Hi Jennifer,
Wish I could help more with blogspot functionality - but learning it along with you. Thanks for sharing stories & photos.

Happy Holidays -- Farley looks GREAT!!! Glad you are both doing well and enjoying the snow.