Sunday, June 6, 2010

Well, Laura told me eventually Vedder would get his sea legs and this past Memorial Day weekend was the culmination of me patiently waiting for Vedder to get there.

I was fishing on Lake Pocono with my friend Todd on his boat. Vedder was hanging out and taking it all in when suddenly he caught sight of a lure I had on my rod and just jumped off of the boat after it into the lake. It was amazing to see him just dive in and figure it out as soon as he hit the water.

We went ashore later that morning and I proceeded to throw sticks; which are Vedder's favorite thing to retrieve, into the lake. It was a complete transformation of his development from my stand point. He lost any inhibitions he had with the water with one quick leap of faith into Lake Pocono.

Here is a video of he and I playing together on the shore of Lake Pocono this past weekend:

No comments: