Saturday, May 22, 2010

Moses has reached the Promised Land

I adopted Moses on Thursday and he is the most adorable sweet dog. He loves his new family and is thrilled to have sophie ( a 4 year old Golden ) and snickers ( an 11 year old brown Lab). They are perfect together, although Sophie definitely tells Moses where her space is.
Moses loves running on the Golf course early in the am and went in swimming today. Sophie and he share a ball and Moses has no problem giving it to her and vice a versa.
we had our first training session yesterday, but Moses is so good already in coming, sitting and down. I am proud of him.
I am indebted to Jane for letting me have her dog- he is wonderful.
Deborah

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Seems like destiny to me .... a home where he is understood and has a pack to be part of.... thanks for taking him. Glad to hear he went swimming - I think he's going to be swimming fiend once he gets it.